…and my key doesn’t seem to fit.
Once again, I’ve let the blog go unattended for
months over a year. I have no excuse. I just lost interest and felt like I had better things to do. I mean, I did, but I could have easily made time to write a few words on here.
So what all have I been up to? I’ll try to go chronologically, but that’s a long way back. Honey, please don’t get mad if I leave something out. It’s late. I’m tired. Love me.
- I was transferred to a new location at my work. It was a lateral move, so no loss in pay or position. I didn’t know anyone in my new area, so that was a bit of a social test for me. I can happily report, though, that I’ve now met pretty much everyone and have moved up to a lead position.
- A couple months later, my wife and I found out that we were pregnant with our 3rd child. It was a bittersweet moment, as I was super tired when she told me, and my reaction was far less than desirable. I’m not proud. I have since worked very hard to prove to her that my reaction was not true to my feelings. She has forgiven me and said that I’ve succeeded.
- I got a Facebook account. My wife and I had been sharing a Facebook account for years. We decided to split our account because it was getting very confusing, and some of her friends wanted to discuss personal things, but weren’t comfortable talking to her with me also able to see what was being said. I always avoided looking at the conversations that she told me to ignore, and to this day, I still don’t know what any of them were about, but I don’t blame her friends for being unsure.
- I finally finished reading the Harry Potter series.
- Our little Veda was born! She was the smallest baby by far, but she came out in style. I’ll spare you the details, but just know that the nurses hadn’t experienced a birth like Veda’s before. I’ll admit that I was a little nervous about having another baby, since Atlas was so much work for his first 6 months, but Veda has been a fairytale baby. She’s calm, easy-going, happy, and super cute! Her smiles could melt any heart. I’m excited to see her personality develop as she grows, but I don’t want her to grow out of this stage.
Okay, that update was much longer than I anticipated, so I will leave my current events post until another time. I promise it won’t be like my previous disappearance. I’ll post it within the next few days. I’m really excited for it, as I’ve had some revelations and personal growth recently.
Until then, have a great day and hug those you love.